Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Do You Know Peter Answer?

Welcome to my new blog called the Secret of Peter Answers. The purpose of this blog is twofold - first, to learn about how to use Blogger and second, to write about the great free online fortune teller game called Peter Answers.

My experience with blogging is with Wordpress, but Blogger facinates me as a potential solution and so I am giving it a try. So far I like what I see.

If Peter was here, I might ask him: Peter please answer, will I stay with Wordpress or will I switch to Blogger? Do you know what he would say? What fortune he would tell me? No, I don't either - that's why I am here writing.

I'm not sure how much I am going to be writing so for now I will just refer you to a site that is doing a better job following Peter Answers. Be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Jed1433 said...

and why? just to fool us? hehe peace bro..